Thread: Dentists
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2017, 11:01 AM

I also went to the dentist near the comcast. I was charge $38.00 dollars. $10.00 for observation whatever that means. $28.00 for vertical bite wings that they said is not covered. I was told I had periodontal work needed and that would be $1,341.00. I had this work done about 3 years ago and regular cleanings. Plus they said lots of cavities and of course like all dentist like to do the crowns, etc. I never asked estimate for that work. When I asked about discount for the periodontal work they said there is no discount. The united health care medical advantage plan only covers xrays and cleaning twice a year. No discount fee for anything else. Full price. Call the united health care dental and you will find this out. I went an brought a dental plan from dental plans.com I chose Cigna dental and am going back to my dentist in Bushnell. I trust them. Its a bit of a ride but it gets me out of my bubble. I saved over $1,000.00 on my 2 bridges when I had the dental plan. There are several dentists I can go to in the villages with the Cigna plan but I am going back to my dentist in bushnell.