View Single Post

Old 10-02-2008, 07:10 AM
Default Priority membership for temporary Residents

Quote:
Originally Posted by borjo View Post
The $50 fee for two people is actually a temporary resident ID provided by the individual who owns the house you are renting. You are taking their place in the home. You would then have free access to the sports pools and Executive golf courses. There is a cart fee you will pay on the golf course unless you rent a bag carrier for $1.00. Guests, not temporary residents, cannot use the sports pools and must pay an added guest fee at the courses. For all other recreational activities you'd have the same rights as the residents. You cannot access the club pools at Hacienda Hills, Cane Garden, Glenview or Orange Blossom without paying a priority membership fee. That can be arranged for temporary residents but worth it only if you play a really large amount of golf or want to do laps daily in the sports pools.
I am not aware that as a temporary Resident my husband and I can purchase a priority membership for several of the golf courses. Is there a website where I can find more information on this?