View Single Post

Old 12-30-2008, 11:44 AM

I used The Villages Relocation Services this year and was very pleased with them. I bought my home in Feb. and went back up north to sell that one. Relo. Svcs. arranged for two local Realty Companies to contact me. Unfortunately these were not the most experienced and powerful in my area. So I call relo. and they contacted the Realtor I wanted, got a signed agreement and set up the interviews. I selected the Realtor I wanted and they did an excellent job. Working with me required a lot of patience and flexibility. Sold my home in 15 weeks at the height of the market downturn and a terrible winter.

Relo. Svcs. also contacted 3 major moving companies whom I interviewed and made my selection. They worked well with me and were very cooperative. They were very open about NOT wanting to lose the Villages account.

One of the good things about The Villages Relo. is that they require frequent reports from the Realtors and moving companies. They want to know what is being done and what corrections will be made, if necessary. This was in addition to my communications requirements which were almost daily (yes, I'm a micro-manager).

All in all, I found The Villages Relocation Service very competent and anxious to make you, the buyer, very happy.