View Single Post

Old 06-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Veteran member
Default Good idea Gracie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have a terrible feeling that someone has found Gianna and is keeping her, for at least the time being, until their concience overcomes them. I think anyone with courage should approach anyone with an Italian greyhound and just ask a few "innocent" questions. The breed is relatively rare. If you have a phone camera, snap a picture and post it here.

Could you post more pictures here on TOTV? The administrators can help you post them within the post. Does she have any special markings??? Johnny M has a full size grayhound and she has some color spotting that is quite unique. Johnny? Are you reading this? Keep your eye out for this little dog on a leash somewhere.
I agree Gracie, but felt bad suggesting it, but glad you did Gracie. I was wondering....I know this will take alot of volunteers, but was wondering if people went door to door to ask and to also keep their eyes and ears open, in case someone did keep Gianna for themselves.
Thats a great idea about the markings also. I read one time that when a dog goes missing, sometimes its good to keep the special markings secret when if someone calls to say they found found her and get your hopes up, or looking for a reward. I wish all of us doggie lovers could come to TV right away and form a possie (sp?) and find Gianna!!