Thread: Visitor Pass
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Gold member
Default sorry to confuse

there are 2 types of guest passes:

Regular guest pass: the type (free) that you get for your family and friends who visit. Does not give them free executive golf or access to sports pools. Need to be with a resident to go to Katie Belle's. Pay guest fees to play golf. It does give them access to neighborhood and family pools. See the website referred to above for details on how to get.

Resident guest pass: $50 for up to 2 adults - good for a specific period of time - the dates filled in by the owner on the resident guest pass application - the owner turns in their own passes - for the period of time the resident guest will be living there - usually used in conjunction with a rental. I believe this can be done for up to a year for year-round tenants. I've only had tenants for a maximum of 3 months at a time.

The renter can opt for a regular guest pass instead - these are optional. The "resident guest" with such a pass gets free executive golf, access to Katie Belle's, resident prices on championship golf, access to sports pools.

I have had lots of tenants, mostly the short term ones, opt for the regular free guest passes.