Thread: Visitor Pass
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Platinum member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
We have invited friends to join us in TV for two weeks during the summer. How do we acquire the free visitor passes and opposed to the passes which cost $50? I don't think we will be golfing during vacation but if we should decide that we want to golf, does that make a difference? Thanks
If you are a resident living here and have guests from outside Lake, Marion, or Sumter counties, there is no charge. You, as the resident, have to apply for the passes and pick them up. (You can apply online.) You will be required to present your resident ID card when you pick them up. They are your guests, and as such, you are ultimately responsible for them. The guest passes are good for 30 days and can be renewed at the end of the 30 days if necessary. The restrictions (which are not that many) are printed along with the ID cards. Guests over 19 do not have to be accompanied by you, but must have their guest pass along with a picture ID with them at all times when using any of the facilities. They will have to pay a green fee and trail fee if they golf while they are here.

Hope this helps. (Hope all of you have a great time while they are here, as well.)
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."