View Single Post

Old 07-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Thumbs down

I have one of their bundled deals for DSL and basic phone and I would not recommend them. We had a contract with DISH for television so brought that with us to the Villages. Transparent change. The DSL we have now had for 60-90 days is unreliable with sporadic speeds. I've spent hours on the phone with their technicians with not much improvement. My speed seldom equals what I am paying for. I saw 3 of their trucks by the postal facility a day or so ago, perhaps things will improve. The telephone number they assigned me has been the source of much irritation. Apparently the previous holder of the number was on the books of every debt collection agency in central Florida as my call volume is still quite great. I always thought there was a fairly long time period before reassignment of a number, but not in this case. I've spread the number around since receiving it so that to change now would also be a hassle. I am not one of their satisfied customers, look further, though options are definitely limited, depending on your needs.