View Single Post

Old 03-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza
Default Unknown car parking in my driveway.without permission. What would you do?

Our home check visited our home in TV today to made sure there was no problem from the storm. In her email she stated that there was a white vehicle parked in our driveway. I don't know anyone who has a white car nor did anyone ask for permission to park there nor did I give anyone permission. With no one being with the car I'd suspect it may be one of our neighbors or one of their guests. I only have the email address of one neighbor although I met and gave my information to a number of them, and would hate to put it on the one I have the email address for, to try and find out who it was and let them know that I'd like them to get permission before parking there, or at least email me that they will be parking there and making sure it was ok so I don't report it to the sheriff's office. I could have just contacted the sheriffs, but at the same time I don't want to start a problem with a neighbor if I don't have to! What would you do in the same situation?
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"