Thread: Family Pools
View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetv View Post
These sound like reasonable rules to me, considering all the ruckus and aggravation I've seen for years at other pools outside of TV. Many parents today want NO rules for the "little darlings" who might become scarred for life if told the word "no".

Throwing things and playing catch and running after them makes life miserable for adults trying to relax at a pool.....like when you're lying on a lounge chair napping, and you get hit in the chest or face with a soggy tennis ball...and the parent says "you have no right to correct MY child". Monster in the making.

"Family Pools:
• It is requested that children 36 months of age and younger wear protective rubber pants.
• Running, horseplay and throwing of any objects in the pool or deck area is prohibited.
• Noodles, unbreakable masks, goggles, and small plastic buckets are the only items allowed in the pool.
• Please encourage small guests to take bathroom breaks. • Approved life vests are permitted. Infant and toddler floatation devices are allowed with adult supervision."