Thread: Family Pools
View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I think...

That the planning was to make everything the best for us the residents with accomadations made for our infrequent guests. Children under the age of 19 can only visit up to 30 days per year.

So...all the pools are really adult pools, no life guards ever and no little baby pools. The ones at the rec center can have young guests but they must be accompanied by the adults.
Based on the reasoning of what you've stated I have to ask... if the Charter School can be provided by The Villages as a benefit to those who serve The Villages directly or through businesses within The Villages, then what would be the problem with The Villages providing a wading pool at a comparatively insignifant expense, in at least two neighborhood centers (one located strategicly in the northern section and another in the southern section of The Villages) where TV residents would have the option of bringing their little grandchildren without rubber duckey restrictions? Seems to me to be a no brainer win-win idea for both grandparents and users of family pools!
The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"