Thread: Family Pools
View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,505 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
Based on the reasoning of what you've stated I have to ask... if the Charter School can be provided by The Villages as a benefit to those who serve The Villages directly or through businesses within The Villages, then what would be the problem with The Villages providing a wading pool at a comparatively insignifant expense, in at least two neighborhood centers (one located strategicly in the northern section and another in the southern section of The Villages) where TV residents would have the option of bringing their little grandchildren without rubber duckey restrictions? Seems to me to be a no brainer win-win idea for both grandparents and users of family pools!
The Villages Florida
Skyguy.

I think that those are good ideas, but it isn't gonna happen because this is not a voting form of government.

I haven't ever heard from my grandchildren or anyone else that their kids didn't have a great time at the pools the way they are. If we allowed everyone's good ideas then we would need slides and than...........life guards and.........on and on.

And then our amenity fees would be much more than the $135 that it is now.