Thread: Family Pools
View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Veteran member

We were doing a cart-ride on Easter Sunday and stopped by Fishhawk to just take a look. The day being hot and nice, had alot of families at this pool. The employee that was there chatted with us saying there were approx. 65 people in the pool and around it (it looked quite crowded to me) but 120 is the max and when that number comes up..then people are turned away. IF all the children at this pool had had toys (even one) it could have seemed excessive. Personally I stay away from the family pools when it's this busy. I think even some of the neighborhood pools can be this way as well. I do alot of pool-walking so try to go at a "quieter" time (late in the day or early in the day) to be comfortable. IMO I've seen some very polite families at the pools and I've also observed some who seem to take the pool over without consideration of others. But that can transcend into any activity here in T.V.

I don't have toddler grands...but can see a real need for a real children's pool area. At the family pools it isn't shallow enough for young kids. Maybe a petition should be made to the Morse's to see what could be done re: this.