View Single Post

Old 08-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Default Investment Painting contractors

Just wanted to take the opportunity to commend Len and Chris of Investment Painting Conractors. I engaged them to remodel my 12 year old kitchen while we were in New Oreans. When we arrived home, we were dazzled by the impact of the beautiful job they did. Rather than entering my drab La Costa home, I thought I was entering a Villa in Tuscany.
They resurfaced all the kitcen cabinets, painted the walls a rich terra cotta Painted the ceiling and trim white; removed the sliding doors to the lanai and installed a beautiful white frame for the entrance to the Lanai from the kitchen. giving more depth and space.
In the living room, they removed the sliding doors, and built a wall, rendering the room a formal living room. They Use monochromatic colors to accent the
soffit and entrance areas. It was truly beautiful. Three of my neighbors immeditely had their kitchens remodled after they saw the resuts of what Investment Painting Contractors did. Best of all, they accomplished all of this in five days. everything was neat and spotless. They replaced all the furniture, and rugs, and left it in pristine condition. All this for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Investment Painting Contractors.