View Single Post

Old 12-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Eternal Member
Default Success!!

As mentioned before, you need a memory card to stage the pictures and videos so you can copy them from the TracFone to the PC and to move files to the TracFone. On the internet I found out that the max size memory card supported is a microSD 4 GB card.

I purchased a SanDisk 4 GB microSDHC card with Adapter. I did not need the adapter. I installed the card and was able to copy pictures and a video from the TracFone over to the memory card. I went down to Wal-Mart and purchased an ONN Micro USB Sync and Charge cable for $9.98. I connected the USB cable from the TracFone to my PC and was able to copy the pictures and a video.

I was also able to copy a couple of pictures from my PC to the TracFone. I guess I could do the same for ring tones and music if I can find the correct file formats.

I am happy now that I can copy the pictures and video from the TracFone to my PC.

The only problem is that the PC does not recognize the TracFone all the time. A couple of times I had to disconnect the cable and reconnect it to get the connection to come up.

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.