View Single Post

Old 12-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Platinum member
Default Great Allstar dealer

I made a great discovery after having trouble with an Allstar MVP remote. Romac Garage Doors at 722 Duck Lake Road in Lady Lake is an authorized dealer. The place is well hidden. It's off of Rolling Acres Road just west of Rt 441. In front you see the Romac Lumber warehouse set behind piles of rafters in the delivery yard. You have to drive all the way back behind the lumber buliding, through a high chain-link fence gate to a small building with a Romac Garage Doors sign. The folks in the office there are FANTASTIC! They showed me a demonstration of how to program my remote, and troubleshoot if there were problems. After my visit and a long phone call, they determined the remote was defective, and they told me how to replace it since I had bought it on the internet. All this service for free! If I ever need anything with my garage door again Romac is the first place I will go.

ps: not only was the place hard to find, but their number is nowhere to be found in any phonebook. I finally googled Romac Lumber and found it down the page under Romac Garage Doors