View Single Post

Old 01-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Sage

Lots of people have Sleep Number beds here...I have friends that love their beds. It's humid outside, but considerably less humid in our part of Florida than in the more southern locales. Homes are air conditioned and mold shouldn't be an issue unless you don't run it in the summer....as it would be in any other location that has humidity in the summer, be that in the north, east or middle of the country. I'm from the west and it's hot, but not very humid.

Spiders...well, we had black widow spiders in CA...darn things were annoying that's for sure. Haven't seen one here yet and that could be because of the pest control service we use and all the little anoles that consider my lanai their home... Love those little beasties, they love to eat insects.

Every location in the US has some sort of "critter" that can be annoying, or scare us. We do adjust to them, though for some it could take a little bit, but we do adjust and learn to live with and among the creatures, large and small, that share The Villages with us.