View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
We've also sold through Bargains and Treasures with great results. I'll have to try Neerlee New, haven't been there yet. Do they have rattan patio furniture?
We've bought a number of items from Neerlee New and I have seen some rattan patio furnature outside on the left side of their building. It's probably hit or miss if you'll find what you want, but their turnover is pretty rapid and you may want to stop back fairly frequently to see what's new. (Used new)

You should note that Neerlee New is not a consignment shop. They buy and sell. We sold them the desk that came with our home, but I wasn't impressed with how much we were given for it. They should have been able to sell it for at least 5 times or more what they paid us for it. Despite that we do like them and would buy from them anytime. If we were to unload anything in the future we would most likely use Furnature Barn which is a consignment store thats about 5 or less minutes from Neerlee New in Fruitland Park. BTW, the owners of Neerlee New are TV residents. They live in Hadley!

Neerlee New Website: http://site.neerleenewfurnishings.com/
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"