View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyisle View Post
I can understand one of them being sold, but 4 out of the 5 houses had no sales agent.
Honestly, I could care less, personally, but our friends were only here for a two day whirlwind. I didn't leave a positive impression on them.. We were stunned.. dumbfounded.
We told them that this alone is a good reason to use an MLS agent for any purchase of a pre-owned home in the future...
Has happened to us several times as well. It is really irritating, especially when they don't even post a sign that says it is cancelled.

We went to one open house of an MLS listing by realtor Paul Carraway. He was there and had the house open, even though he had gotten a contract on it that morning. He said feel free to look around but it sold this morning: Since it was advertised I went ahead and opened it. Now THAT is a class act IMHO. If I wasn't already working with an MLS agent, I would have immediately retained Paul.