Thread: greens fees
View Single Post

Old 08-07-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
I'll say getting a tee time is a bit different - here it is in the dead heat of summer and I can't for the life of me get an early tee time for 4 during the next week. Can't even imagine what it will be like in the winter.
Several items to consider: Are you a Priority Member or just a Resident Member? Add more courses to your request and increase the size of your available time window. It helps to be a little flexible. Look in the Daily Sun at the weeks golf schedule and it will let you know exactly which courses are closed on any given day. Also, because of the wave tee time system, available tee times are from 7:28am - 9:28am and 11:56am - 1:56pm. There are no available tee times between 9:28am & 11:56am.

Go to Golf The Villages, select Golfing in The Villages and then look for "For additional information you can click here to view the Golfing In The Villages brochure" and click on here.

Hope this helps.