View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
This morning I went outside at about 6:10 am to get my newspaper. As I turned to come back toward the house (walking east) I looked up and saw what at first looked like a bright star. But almost instantly I realized it was too big and bright to be a star and there were no other stars in the sky.

It was not blinking or flickering and did not appear to be moving. It also did not have a distinct or perfect round shape. It was very much like a bright light coming from a star.

I went into the house to get my binoculars but it really didn't help as far as being able to see what it was. After about 5 minutes or so I realized it was getting smaller because it was moving away to the east (perhaps slighty southeast) So I kept watching until finally it was just a small dot in the sky. By that time it was 6:30 am.

What was it? Did anyone else see it?
I will not tease you as the others did, because several years back, my skeptical husband saw his first U.F.O. and it really shook him up........and no he was not drinking nor doing drugs.....to those who think Villages PL might have been.

I posted the entire "happening" a few months ago.......at TOTV.

I believe him as he was the biggest doubting Thomas ever.
And if he says he saw one, then I believe it. Not everything in the sky is explainable. WE've even known U.S. Air Force higher officers who seem to believe..........as well as there have been documented reportings by airplane pilots and astronauts.