View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian View Post
How is BrightHouse for INTERNET only? Could not find out individual pricing online. And for phone, we use Vonage, Worldwide free calling. and you can have a number where your relatives are so they can call toll free. Have DirecTv now in the north, still below Mason-Dixon line. Want to keep it for channel selection and have two Tivo's. They will probably give good deal on mover package.
We are by far the internet leaders. This is the biggest difference between our service and any of our competitors in the area. We offer speeds of 10mbps, 30mbps, and 60mbps. Call or email me for pricing. If you are happy with DirecTV, by all means keep them for video and go with us for internet. As far as the phone, do you make many international calls? We offer unlimited calling to the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico with our home phone service.
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com