View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansel View Post
This restaurant originated from the town in NJ where we previously lived, Manalapan. I never ate there so I have no idea if they are good or bad. For sure we will give it a try once it opens.
Yes, there was a Mezza Luna in Manalapan, NJ. If you google Mezza Luna, you will see a restaurant listed in almost EVERY state. All different menus and different owners. Here's what's on the Gourmet Club website. It lists the owners.
I hope that they had a successful Italian restaurant somewhere and are bringing it here.

Mezza Luna Restaurant, 243 Colony Blvd., The Villages, FL. (Italian) L/D. To be located where CiCi's Pizza, and later Village Pizza, occupied at the east end of Colony Plaza, off CR 466A. A summer 2013 opening is expected. A full menu, full service restaurant, in a casual 4,000 s.f. atmosphere, will offer soups, salads, pizzas, calzones, subs, wings, wraps, paninis, pastas, plus appetizers and entrées such as Chicken and Veal dishes, as well as seafood items like Tilapia, Mussels, Scallops and Shrimp. Whole wheat and reduced fat items are expected also. Beer and wine license is likely. Paul Imperiale, manager; German Buitrago and chef, Salvatore Imperiale, owners.