View Single Post

Old 10-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingnut View Post
This thread is about organized gypsies, not the needy. These organized criminals (Gypsies) are not needy.
You are right. Totally right.

By the looks of some of the families in their own homes (via links I've seen), their homes are quite opulent (fancy schmancy as my little grandson would say) and they dress to the nines....again, dripping in jewelry and luxurious clothing. They don't look poor at all. Quite ornate as a matter of fact. Not modestly or humbly attired. Probably all the jewelry they stole.

Some drive Cadillacs..........

Obviously, like with all ethnic groups, there are no doubt different "tribes".
For those who mentioned they look Hispanic.......they are swarthier complexion as they have Indian (not American Indian but Indian and Pakistani mixed with Romanian and Hungarian) in their native mix.

Hungary was invaded by Turks, etc. as were other countries....

For those who said they look like rednecks......then those probably are not gypsies. Unless they are in their Halloween disguise.

The blonde children are no doubt from northern Europe; law enforcement is looking into this...........as are some American parents such as the family of missing baby Lisa........she would be about the same age as that little Maria. Maria's D.N.A. did NOT match up with the two gypsy parents who are now in JAIL.

Now that would be intriguing; if they were stealing babies from the U.S.

Thinking ahead to those who will say, "What does that have to do with THE VILLAGES".........it just shows the lifestyle of gypsies, past and present.

It was interesting to note they have no word in their Rom language for possession. Such as "to own". Thus, I guess they feel "What's yours is mine and what's mine is yours". Or some such thing.

Last edited by senior citizen; 10-22-2013 at 08:46 AM. Reason: TYPO....changed to D.N.A. which is what I meant