Thread: Brighthouse
View Single Post

Old 10-22-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsey View Post
Has anyone used Lysander Jimenez to get Brighthouse service ? What is the difference going direct through Brighthouse or through Lysander? Is the pricing different ?
Lysander is the new rep for that area. He will give you excellent one on one attention that you cannot receive from any other channel of Bright House, that is on top of any exclusive offers. You can also search my Paul and bright house. Anything that is said about me should also hold true for Lysander being as he was my mentor when I started and taught me a lot about taking care of customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-flyer View Post
We signed up with Paul who was in charge of the area south of 466A when we moved in back in July.
I definitely appreciate your business. If you or any of your friends needs help, please have them contact Lysander (352-414-6756). He will give them the same great service you had with me.
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com