View Single Post

Old 10-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Eternal Member
Thumbs up Mezza Luna - Dinner Last Night

Mezza Luna will be opening soon. When they firm up an opening date, I'll try to remember to post it.
We went last night with friends for dinner. Right now they are doing a few nights with friends & family.
We had 6 of us and it was delicious !! We all ordered our own appetizers, soup or salad and meal.
For appetizers we had crab cake balls, stuffed mushrooms, calamari and coconut shrimp.
Then for our soup or salad choice we choose minestrone, pasta fagioli & ceasar salad.
For our meals, I had Penne Rosina (I asked for angel hair pasta instead, no problem), hubby had Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (my favorite) others had Ravioli, Penne Arrabiata, Sirloin and a Shrimp dish.
The owners are all nice. It's very pretty inside. We looked at all the prices and they are very reasonable.
I think this will be a popular place. I love the bar and there are 5 TVs around the bar area.
Happy Hour is very good. 11:00 - 7:00. $5.00 martinis, $2.95 house wines and well drinks were either $2.25 or $2.50. I can't remember which.
Great bartenders that a lot of you will know. "Grandpa" Jeff, Fran and Darci. Not sure who else.