View Single Post

Old 12-14-2013, 06:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltckochde View Post
We had dinner at Bonifay tonight, and we're discussing what well replace TGI Friday,'s. The rumor going around was that the manager of Bonifay and Evans Prairie would soon be opening up Friday's with a different themed facility. With the Bonifay bill was an advertisement for a gift card that could be used at Bonifay, Evans Prairie, and Scooples Ice Cream Parlor & Restaurant (opening January 2014). Now you know the rest of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic Luvr View Post
Scooples Ice Cream is located in Brownwood, right between City Fire and the movie theater. It has not opened yet, the last time I checked.
The free gift cards certificates offered by Bonifay and Evans Prairie, the ones I have seen for $25.00 has a slight hitch to them. You need to have someone set up an appointment and try and sell you an over-priced water softener system before you get your $25.00 gift certificate. I have also seen other establishments in and around TV's doing the same promotion. I think, but don't hold me to this, the Shell Station has one also. Just be careful out there.
Now that is the rest of the story! thanks for the heads-up, Phanatic.