View Single Post

Old 08-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Golf Cart Rentals

Nanci's question and many other questions asked here on this website are all very important to the new person unfamiliar with the "ins and outs" of TV. That being said, I cannot emphasize enough the value of scanning the Village Sun newspaper available on line. The on line version is not all inclusive, but it does allow one to see many available services in the area. I'm sure once you read the local edition on the morning of your arrival, it will become your everyday bible, to whats going on, when and where. Last I knew it was available by mail for $48.00 per month. I subscribed to it the month before I closed and when I arrived I had some clue as to where to turn.
Golf cart rentals are available in Sumter Landing and Spanish Springs at The Villages Golf Cart Sales Store. $ 15.00 per day or $75.00 week comes to mind. Don't quote me I'm doing this from memory. There are many other golf cart rental places also, some even by local Villagers. The ones i rented from the Village Store were all gas and SLOW (14 max). The ride in a golf car is not the equivalent of a Lexus trust me on this one.
Where was this web site when I bought down here wow you newbies got it easy.
Handie :joke: