View Single Post

Old 07-08-2014, 11:46 PM
TOTV Moderator

Wanted to make sure this review was on here as this was posted by:
TexaninVA

Daniels Heating and A/C (Mini-split)

If you are thinking of getting a Mini-split installed in your lanai or garage, I recommend you contact Dan Turco for a bid. Dan is the President of Daniel’s Heating and A/C based in Inverness. His company’s number is 352-726-5845. You can also contact Dan personally by email at dan@danielsac.com.

I just had a Mitsubishi Mini-split installed in my garage and am very happy with the results. As I do with any major project, I always get at least three bids. Thus, I obtained bids from two other companies well known here in TV (both of whose names start with “M”) and also from Daniels.

Dan provided me the best value bid by a significant margin … lower price for a more capable and updated model that included some little extras. His crew did a neat and professional installation. Dan took a personal interest in the project by showing up on install day to see how things were going. He was also flexible as I wanted the attic wiring done separately and before I had the insulation blown in. He is a Diamond Contractor for Mitsubishi and, in addition to the same parts / compressor warranty others give; he provided a 2 year warranty on labor vs one year. Another aspect that I appreciated…I periodically had questions and he patiently replied to each of my emails with the info I was looking for.

Overall, I give Daniel’s A/C an “A-plus.”