Thread: Garage floors
View Single Post

Old 01-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Garage floors

Okay, I realize this is a thread from the past, but the subject comes up occasionally so . . .

Handie mentioned and recommended Amy Newsom but didn't have her phone number. It's 352-308-7410.

Amy did my driveway, walks, garage, lanai, and pad. She and her coworker did a sensational job. My big task was clearing the garage floor. The ladies handled the washer/dryer and small freezer. The paint job is gorgeous and I added a personal design to the drive. Since it was unique and there was no stencil available, Amy's coworker (I wish I could remember her name) drew it freehand from a picture I provided ~~ okay, it was a KC Chiefs Arrowhead logo, but don't blame the 4-12 season on me. But I digress . . . The basic floor colors are strikingly attractive and the logo colors are perfect. It was a 3 day job, a few hours each day, so that each coat would set. Couldn't drive on it for another 72 hours, but I could put all the junk back in the garage immediately.

Anyway, I am so glad I did this. The garage and lanai look so good and are easy to keep clean. If anyone is considering doing this, I strongly recommend Amy.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e