2017 Yamaha EFI Gas Carts

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2017, 08:35 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Does your Dad agree that all problems have been resolved?
I think they want to go back to the battery cart. Such a shame. It is a very nice cart with all the extras.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:36 PM
Location: Plainfield NJ, Stony Brook NY, Montrose PA, Wayne PA, Newtown Sq PA, Malvern PA, Pennecamp TV

How do you like your reclining seats?
Just test drovenat Carts and Clubs and love this cart
They are $1500 cheaper then GCTV final invoice
Best feature is the vented windscreen
Ready to buy!!
Old 03-24-2017, 08:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickg View Post
I bought a 2017 from C&C and am extremely happy with it. No fumes, great ride and VERY quiet. I replaced a 2013 Yamaha.
Thanks for the input. I have ordered a 2017, so I am very interested in all comments about the new quietech Yamahas.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Thanks for the input. I have ordered a 2017, so I am very interested in all comments about the new quietech Yamahas.

I hope you had your new adoptive parents pay for it! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-26-2017, 09:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
I hope you had your new adoptive parents pay for it!
That would be you ......... Dad.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:11 PM
Default Carts and clubs all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane032657 View Post
I am looking at both Carts and Clubs and TV golf store. They each say their accessories and lights, etc are better than the other. So for those of you with opinion (lol) here is what I am working through:

Does the new valance in TV golf carts have risk of cracking? Clubs and Carts uses the older style soft valance with snaps.

What about the electrical? TV tells me C&C ruins the Yamaha warranty by rewiring. C&C tells me not true and in fact they put in a better wiring system that will not burn things out like TV wiring. T of F?

Light: TV tells me they use cheaper lights at C&C. C&C tell me they use high quality LED lights and not strips and their lights are much brighter. T or F?

Windshield: C&C have a windshield that opens like the old ones but also has vents. TV has a windshield that stays closed on the top but has a pop up open on the bottom. Comments of what you like and why please.

One poster said the Sunbrella material was better at C&C. What do others think who have bought about the quality of the Sunbrella at C&C vs TV? TV says C&C manufacture them cheaply and also use a "dungaree" zipper at C&C, meaning a cheap zipper. T or F and comments.

Mirrors: C&C used round mirrors as they say visibility is wider and better and they mount them inside. Says big foldout mirrors have blind spot that is dangerous. TV says C&C uses cheap round mirrors that are not as good. Comments?

Service: C&C says they have repair trucks every day in TV for service. TV says they give the best service. I have bought carts at TV and used their service and it is excellent. How is C&C service for those who have used it?

I need to hear from people who have the experience with the 2017 carts as things are somewhat different on those carts, so those are the comments I am looking for. Thanks so much! It is crazy making deciding who is telling it like it is on these different topics.

I just bought my 3rd cart from carts and clubs

Their sunbrella is designed much better than the villages and is of high quality including snap pulls and zipper pulls.

Thier wiring is much better and includes a fuse box that is not on the original Yamaha

I love the vented windshield . Gives you much better ventalation

As for Warrenty carts and clubs adds an extra year on top of the yamaha warrenty and they service it at your house. Great service

I love the 2017 quiet tech I have hearing aids and the sound of the older carts was verry loud. This cart is as silent as an electric.

Bottom line is carts and clubs builds a supperior cart and are great to deal with

Last edited by bovelsky; 05-24-2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: spell correctiom
Old 05-24-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bovelsky View Post

Their sunbrella is designed much better than the villages and is of high quality including snap pulls and zipper pulls.

Thier wiring is much better and includes a fuse box that is not on the original Yamaha

As for Warrenty carts and clubs adds an extra year on top of the yamaha warrenty and they service it at your house. Great service

I love the 2017 quiet tech I have hearing aids and the sound of the older carts was verry loud. This cart is as silent as an electric.

Bottom line is carts and clubs builds a supperior cart and are great to deal with
I've bought two carts from C&C and am happy with their carts and service. I like the round mirrors mounted inside as people walking by don't constantly bump into them.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bovelsky View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickg View Post
I've bought two carts from C&C and am happy with their carts and service. I like the round mirrors mounted inside as people walking by don't constantly bump into them.
We just ordered our 2nd cart from C&C; great build outs from a great company and a great salesperson, David Johnson. As far as the mirrors go, the round mirrors are great - no getting bumped (and getting the housing cracked), no vibration and no worrying about getting the mirrors hit crossing "the bridge".
Old 05-24-2017, 09:54 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrf6969 View Post
Wow I just drove the new 2017 Yamaha Very Quiet gas golf cart at The Villages Golf Cart Store in Sumter Landing and it was amazing. Anyone else checked these out yet??
We bought one but much cheaper from the company on 441 near Ocala. If I am allowed to say it, Carts and Clubs. Ask for David. Love the new cart!
Old 05-24-2017, 10:02 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
Electric sucks, internal combustion rules [emoji23]
The last time we had to pay $800 to replace batteries it was just that, the last time. Converted to gas.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

One option that was extremely important to me when we purchased our golf cart was the self canceling directionals. I called C&C and was told that was not an option they offered. We purchased our cart at TV Golf Carts and I absolutely love the self canceling directionals. A big bonus with the optional steering wheel (which includes the self canceling directionals) is high beam lights. My goodness, they are so bright; just like high beams on an automobile. I would never drive at night with the standard lights now that I know how wonderful the high beams are. Thank you TV Golf carts for offering this wonderful option.

BTW....I have an electric Yamaha. Electric was my #1 option priority and I'm so happy with it. I don't play golf, however, so I don't have to worry at all about distance anxiety.

Tags
cart, golf, gas, yamaha, landing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.