Anyone **OTHER THAN** "Liquid Lights" Sell/install Golf Cart LED's?

Closed Thread
Old 03-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,108 Times in 2,235 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberschaf View Post
You can buy 32 ft. of 4 color led's on eBay for less than $20.00. That is less than a dollar a foot.
I have purchased these (inexpensive EBAY LEDS), and they work fine for straight line applications, however, I would have serious doubts about trying to put these on rounded and curved surfaces. I recently helped another villager installing similar LEDs on their cart, and the typical STRIP LED lights do not take to curved and rounded surfaces well. This is the main reason that I have not decided to provide this service. Since LL indicated that they get 'special' lights, I am assuming that theirs are more flexible, and better suited for Golf Cart installations.
I have installed almost 300 feet of strip LEDs in the kitchen, Lanai, and Birdcage and have found some significant problems, especially with the tap used to secure these in place.
Just my humble opinion.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts
Default Anyone **OTHER THAN** "Liquid Lights" Sell/install Golf Cart LED's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithwand View Post
LL is the best and worth the wait.
Good people and very honest in my opinion.

Waiting isn't a problem as long as they show up and let you know when/if they can't. Also their inventory control leaves a bit to be desired. As for honestly they missed with me (and seemingly a couple others in this thread) on that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble."
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.

Last edited by EdFNJ; 03-13-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photo1902 View Post
Unfortunately, not all LED lights are the same. They're like just about anything else. Cheap ones will have a shorter life, individual leds will stop working, and lights will fade and/or flicker. In the case of some LED's, you get what you pay for.
cheap lights will outlast us were all old people were going to die before they go out
Closed Thread

Tags
leds, golf, sell/install, lights, liquid

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.