Golf Cart Windshield Cleaner

Closed Thread
Old 10-18-2013, 04:54 AM

Plexxus is the best windshield cleaner i have ever seen. Works great on flat screen tvs and laptop computers as well. If NASA uses it, its some good stuff.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:19 AM

Have used it for years. Great stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07 View Post
The acrylic (or plexiglass?) windshield in my Club Car had swirls and fine scratches on it...probably from using paper towels and windex to clean it. Searched the internet and found a product called Novus 2 fine scratch remover was highly recommended.

The Harley Davidson store in Lake Sumter carries an 8 oz container of Novus 2 for $5.95 which was as good as any online price. I bought it and it took all the swirls and scratches out...the windshield is clear as glass. Also used it on the headlights and tail lights of my car as well as the clear plastic part of the sunbrella enclosure of my golf cart.

This stuff really works.

They also have a #1 that is a cleaner/polisher and #3 that is for heavy scratches. Haven't tried those.

Just an FYI for those golf cart owners having trouble seeing out the windshield.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:41 AM
Bosoxfan

I've used pledge & an all cotton cloth to keep my cart clean including the windshield. 10 minutes ..done!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.