/* Alan is not a professional cart fixer, just a DIY guy, so caveat reader */
I do not have a dash light in my carts. Here is what I have read on the subject as it would relate to my carts. Keep in mind these carts are Club Car DS, 48 volt (6-8v).
The light being on indicates the batteries have received an incomplete charge for one of the following reasons:
- DC power cord was disconnected
- AC power cord was disconnected
- charger shut off after 16 hours, but charge not complete
- charger malfunctions
- Light will not come on if pack is charged more than 90%
- If charger is prematurely unplugged, light will illuminate for 10 seconds IF the cart is not at 90% charge, BUT it has enough charge for 36 holes.
- Light will stay on if the charger has shut off after 16 hours
- Light will stay on if DC cord is plugged in AND AC cord is unplugged while charging. The light will go out when the AC is plugged back in.
Any of that help?
Not sure on the bubbling over. You have confirmed water level 1/4 inch below bottom of the fill well? Do they all bubble out, or just one?