Need Suggestions To Help Dog That Needs Surgery

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Gold member
Default Need Suggestions To Help Dog That Needs Surgery

I need some suggestions. As you've seen from my other posts I (along with others) are trying to help a lady who has a dachshund that is in desperate need of back surgery. We have found on-line lists of organizations that help people with vet bills, but she makes too much money to qualify. Like when you went to college and you needed a student loan, but your parents made too much money to qualify....even though your parents barely made ends meet. That sort of thing. She has checked with various organization, Care Credit, we are asking for people's spare change, and don't know what else to try. Time is of the essence. Need some more suggestions. Maybe we haven't thought of something. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:51 AM
Platinum member

What about Go Fund Me? gofundme.com
Tampa, FL
Old 09-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Gold member

Avista, I have some other posts in the All About Pets section. It lists the GoFundMe page and some other options paying the vets directly and also a PayPal account set up to go to the vets. I don't know if times are hard or what, but not near enough money has been raised.

Another lady is going to donate scarves she made and I will post on here, if anyone is interested.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Sage

Possibly UF vet school and clinic will have a better price.
Closed Thread

Tags
suggestions, qualify, parents, made, money, surgery, credit, care, organization, spare, peoples, checked, barely, ends, meet, thing, sort, change, thought, advance, essence, time, dog, people, organizations

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.