Our Annie is gone. free pet stuff

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2017, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Got Med. Dog Carrier, leashes, harness, ceramic water and feed bowls. Private Email if interested, I will not need them anymore. First inline and date/time has first chance. will be in and out so be patient.
Sorry for your lose.God bless you.
Old 04-06-2017, 05:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Thanks for the thoughts! gave the stuff to lady in my villa that volunteer's at shelter.. Again thanks.
Yours was the second loss of a dear fur companion I read this morning. I very sincerely am so sorry.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Sage

My condolences.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Thanks all for the heartfelt posts. I still look around for her around the house, she was temperament, bullheaded, no fear, protective, loyal, had memory like and elephant, would do tricks when she wanted to, and very smart?

We was her last hope, she had been in 5 foster care homes, was COL. Potter rescue dog we drove 4 hours for. She fit in quite nicely at our house on fenced acreage outside of town. I don't think she cared to much for Florida, but she put up with heat.

COL. Potter organization sent people out to interview us and see if our home was adequate. I think I could adopted a child easier! She lived 18 and 1/2 years. We think she picked up acorn and the shell ruptured her intestines.

We got attached to Cairn Terriers when we were volunteering transporters though Midwest after or 3 yorkies were gone. Yes, I still miss them and occasionally have dreams that they are in.
Again " thanks" for the thoughts.

Last edited by Topspinmo; 04-20-2017 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Harry to col
Closed Thread

Tags
anymore, interested, inline, patient, chance

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.