Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Smile Anyone remember a Village Model home 1990s

Does anyone remember a model home from the late
1990s that consisted of a pool in middle? All rooms
Had patio door access to pool.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:49 AM

For real.....????
I am ready to know about this.....Neat.....
Surely there is more than one.....
Old 09-22-2014, 03:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Gant View Post
Sorry... I do not know. There is a model that has a Casita in the front and an area between it and the house where a pool could go. I am checking to see what the model name is.

Lyle
Is this over on the street off from Morse that one can take to get to SS instead of the main routes? I'm bad on street names but it may back to a golf course over there as well. The one I'm thinking of...might have a pool in the center. I'd not have known this but friends of ours who've lived here since the late 90's told us about it!
Old 09-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Default Model home from the 1990's

There was a resale home a couple of years ago in the Village of Valle Verde on Palermo Place. As you walked in the front you entered a gated courtyard type area, a casita, that had a pool. The area itself opened into a few rooms of the home. I think maybe the kitchen, dining room and living room areas. That is the closest I've seen to what you are describing, however the pool was not in the middle of the home.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Gant View Post
The Model is CASA GRANDE PREMIER
There is one for sale in the Village of Hickory Head Hammock.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:24 AM
Soaring Eagle member

A little over a year ago, Debbie Gant, an area realtor said she had a floor plan for this house.
Debbie Gentry
ERA Tom Grizzard Realtors
352-217-3179
Old 09-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Doublebogie that sounds like ours

Ours was built in 1999 and called "The La Palermo", 3 bedroom, 3 bath, courtyard access thru dining room, guest suite, master suite...We have a fountain and spa in our courtyard instead of pool...We are in La Zamora next to Valle Verde..

p.s. We need to change your name to Double eagle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Bogie View Post
There was a resale home a couple of years ago in the Village of Valle Verde on Palermo Place. As you walked in the front you entered a gated courtyard type area, a casita, that had a pool. The area itself opened into a few rooms of the home. I think maybe the kitchen, dining room and living room areas. That is the closest I've seen to what you are describing, however the pool was not in the middle of the home.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:30 AM

Would love to see photos.. Before moving to TV we looked at some new model homes in Howey-In-The -Hills. One had a courtyard in the front with a pool, with a little guesthouse consisting of a beautiful bedroom and bathroom. You could enter the front of the main house with the front door or sliders to the Master bedroom. It was a regular home, 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bath and a laundry room. We loved it, wished it could of been here in TV. Our homes are ok but so "track style homes". Have lived in Florida for many years, my spouse is a native so we know the difference...
Old 09-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Sage
Default this is our layout

layout-house-jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyarbie View Post
would love to see photos.. Before moving to tv we looked at some new model homes in howey-in-the -hills. One had a courtyard in the front with a pool, with a little guesthouse consisting of a beautiful bedroom and bathroom. You could enter the front of the main house with the front door or sliders to the master bedroom. It was a regular home, 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bath and a laundry room. We loved it, wished it could of been here in tv. Our homes are ok but so "track style homes". Have lived in florida for many years, my spouse is a native so we know the difference...
Old 09-23-2014, 12:13 PM

Very similar. I am surprised to see this here in TV lucky you. You must be north of 466a. We live south of 466a.

Thanks for posting..
Old 09-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Sage
Default We are North of 466

in Village of LaZamora off of 466

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyarbie View Post
Very similar. I am surprised to see this here in TV lucky you. You must be north of 466a. We live south of 466a.

Thanks for posting..
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.