St. Louis Cardinals Talk

Old 05-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Smile Any St Louis Cardinals fans out there-Hello!

i know you're out there. would be fun to watch the games with other ST Louis fans.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Default Cards fan

Cardinals are always in the hunt. Go Cards. Fresh from Stl.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Platinum member

Not in my house, but welcome to The Villages anyway. Can you guess my team? ��
Old 06-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by california dreamer View Post
i know you're out there. would be fun to watch the games with other ST Louis fans.
Cards are the favorite team in San Francisco! (NOT)

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 06-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Default Meet me in St Louie, Louie

Quote:
Go Cards!!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:05 AM

Will be at the game Thursday night. Cardinal Club seats behind home plate. Then on down to Lake of the Ozarks for a few days of boating.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Default Cardnal Fans

From Cape Girardeau MO big Cardinal fans!!!! GO CARDS
Old 06-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,297 Times in 535 Posts

Lots of Cardinal fans and friends in Southern Illinois but since I am from Illinois and not Missouri-----GO CUBS GO! I do like the new Stadium----so much better than the old,one. Cubs/Cards are playing there this month and I will be there!
Old 06-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
Lots of Cardinal fans and friends in Southern Illinois but since I am from Illinois and not Missouri-----GO CUBS GO! I do like the new Stadium----so much better than the old,one. Cubs/Cards are playing there this month and I will be there!

I am SO jealous!! Although, lately I'd rather be at a Blackhawks game than watching Marmol pitch and walk in runs!!!!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Default Cards . . . .

Quote:
I am a St. Louis gal, grew up listening to Harry Carey call the games with Stan "The Man" wowing the crowd. Now I am learning to be a Nationals fan and after what the Cards did to us in the play offs last year, I'm not sure I'm a born Cards fan afterall. I'm living in the Washington, DC area and thus the allegance to The Nats. I try to make the Cards/Nats games whenever they are in town and am always safe wearing red.

We are having a design meeting on July 8 and building in Section 214 of Gilchrist, I too would love it if there were a Cards group, it would be fun to watch the game and pray for the Nats!! It would be fun to spend some time with some St. Louis folk!!
Old 06-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Smile Cardinals fan

I grew up in CA and was an Oakland A's fan. Then I met my husband who is a die hard Cardinals fan and he swayed me to Cardinals. It was easy transition since LaRussa, Maguire, Dave Duncan, Eckersly, and others were former A's.
would be fun to meet up at Beef O'Bradys to catch a Cards game or at home if it's televised. Feel free to PM us or maybe we can arrange get together on this forum.
Don't ya just love that hot head Molina!!
Old 09-08-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
I grew up in CA and was an Oakland A's fan. Then I met my husband who is a die hard Cardinals fan and he swayed me to Cardinals. It was easy transition since LaRussa, Maguire, Dave Duncan, Eckersly, and others were former A's.
would be fun to meet up at Beef O'Bradys to catch a Cards game or at home if it's televised. Feel free to PM us or maybe we can arrange get together on this forum.
Don't ya just love that hot head Molina!!

We will be in TV in November and definitely looking forward to spring training in Jupiter
Old 10-04-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Hi, we will arrive on TV - Pinellas mid November and would love to meet Cardinal fans - and get a group together for a trip to Jupiter in March for spring training, which is so much fun

Go Cards!

Barb Miller
Old 10-04-2013, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMills View Post
I am a St. Louis gal, grew up listening to Harry Carey call the games with Stan "The Man" wowing the crowd. Now I am learning to be a Nationals fan and after what the Cards did to us in the play offs last year, I'm not sure I'm a born Cards fan afterall. I'm living in the Washington, DC area and thus the allegance to The Nats. I try to make the Cards/Nats games whenever they are in town and am always safe wearing red.

We are having a design meeting on July 8 and building in Section 214 of Gilchrist, I too would love it if there were a Cards group, it would be fun to watch the game and pray for the Nats!! It would be fun to spend some time with some St. Louis folk!!
We had our design meeting late August and will be in 225 Pinellas mid November - always fun meeting St Louis friends. The ultimate STL question, what high school did you go to?
Old 10-04-2013, 08:17 PM

Who love to watch the game with some real fans, PM us.

Tags
talk, cardinals, louis

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.