Best contractor for making lanai into a 4 season sunroom

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Default Best contractor for making lanai into a 4 season sunroom

Here I am again, this time wanting to remake our screened lanai into a 4 season sunroom. Looking for a contractor who is pleasant, on time and reasonable in cost. Want to raise the floor and break out the wall to the lanai to extend the great room of our Amarillo style. Also, is glass or acrylic more practical for northern exposure? Grateful to hear your experience. Thanks
Old 11-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegamyheart View Post
Here I am again, this time wanting to remake our screened lanai into a 4 season sunroom. Looking for a contractor who is pleasant, on time and reasonable in cost. Want to raise the floor and break out the wall to the lanai to extend the great room of our Amarillo style. Also, is glass or acrylic more practical for northern exposure? Grateful to hear your experience. Thanks
We used T&D 3 yrs ago for the same project. Competent, reliable etc. Am 100percent pleased. Will not be the cheapest, but you can be confident of a quality job.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Veteran member

Demetri Homes (Jim Arvanatis) did a 6 foot expansion to the front of our home and did a 28 X 28 foot birdcage to the back of our home. I highly recommend Jim and his company. His CBR# is 352-427-2787.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

We had a major renovation including adding pool, waterfall, extending the lanai and a bird cage the full width of the back of the house....we used Fortin construction and T&D pool. They coordinated without ever missing a heart beat.

Neither one are ever the low bidder. And both have work teams that leave the job site broom clean and trash free at the end of every work day.
Old 11-27-2015, 06:05 PM

I second and HIGHLY recommend Demetri. You will be glad you did!
Closed Thread

Tags
lanai, sunroom, contractor, season, time, style, extend, glass, wall, great, room, amarillo, practical, hear, experience, grateful, exposure, acrylic, northern, reasonable, wanting, remake, making, wave, screened

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.