Glenview Championship Course

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Default Glenview Championship Course

From time-to-time I'm going to Remove/Delete older course condition messages as a way to help ensure people are reading "Current Course Conditions".

Last edited by ddharrold; 06-24-2016 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Information out of date.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:17 AM
Sage
Default Played on Sunday 7/17

Played Fox to Talley yesterday. Greens are in very good shape. Although it is not saying much , they maybe the best I have played recently in The Villages.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:07 PM

Played Fox to Stirrup today - Stirrup finally open after being closed all summer and it was in absolutely wonderful shape - the greens were perfect and fast and smooth. We particularly liked Stirrup - the greens on Fox are a lot tougher to read but Stirrup's greens were perfect. Glenview is in better shape than Palmer. Rough was perfect and the crabgrass wasn't very bad at all with no common Bermuda anywhere. You can't say that about Palmer!
Closed Thread

Tags
good, bit, rough, bad, all-in-all, courses, greens, spots, boxes, shape, run, today, cup/fox, stirrup, championship, played, july, 8th, couple, glenview, tee

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.