Moving Back to The Villages Area in About Four Years

Old 04-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Talking Moving Back to The Villages Area in About Four Years

Hi,
Sorry it's been awhile since I've been back here. I currently live in IL and will be moving back TV area soon. Won't be able to afford the pricey homes or mobile homes, but can afford the apartments in LL. Current projected time to moving back will be three years from this coming February. I'm paying off an SUV that will be a big help in my moving back to my real home. I miss all of my friends.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Default Moving to TV area

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeborahL View Post
Hi,
Sorry it's been awhile since I've been back here. I currently live in IL and will be moving back TV area soon. Won't be able to afford the pricey homes or mobile homes, but can afford the apartments in LL. Current projected time to moving back will be three years from this coming February. I'm paying off an SUV that will be a big help in my moving back to my real home. I miss all of my friends.
You might consider a mobil at the Recreation Plantation RV Park (Rolling Acres & C.R. 466 I think the rent is less than the local apartments.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Veteran member

Visited Recreation Plantation last year for their craft fair. I was not only impressed with the crafts but also with the park and the people.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJOHNS2654 View Post
You might consider a mobil at the Recreation Plantation RV Park (Rolling Acres & C.R. 466 I think the rent is less than the local apartments.
I know exactly where that is, used to pass by that area all of the time.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.