Snow in Western New York

Old 03-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Default Snow in Western New York

Enjoy your warmth and sunshine, you TOTV-ers. We have several inches of snow this morning......and more to come........maybe 6". And I have "friends" who can't understand why I want to be a TV-er!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
Enjoy your warmth and sunshine, you TOTV-ers. We have several inches of snow this morning......and more to come........maybe 6". And I have "friends" who can't understand why I want to be a TV-er!
Hang in there, your time will come!

Xavier
Old 03-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Sage
Default Think of the positives...

It could be worse...

I am stuck down here in TV in constant sunshine lately, always having to put on sunscreen. It is so nice and warm that I must drink alot of water, always pack extra ice in my cooler.

The constant pressure to get outside and walk, ride a bike, play golf, etc. is wearing me down. If I could just get some snow, I could relax, read a book by the fire...

I suspect this is not cheering you up, so let me stop.... stay warm, I hear spring has sprung

I like your screen name swimdawg ...
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030580.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	169  

Last edited by ajbrown; 03-23-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Veteran member

Yup, it is 21 degrees and I snowblowed the driveway this morning. My son was stuck on the thruway due to a traffic jam in Buffalo for 50 minutes.
We are praying this will be our last winter in western NY, and that our house up here will sell, etc.
The good news is that we will be at our Florida home in 2 weeks for a 5 week stay. Then back up here for a great summer of selling everything......

Frank

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.