Beatlemaniacs Christmas Party

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Beatlemaniacs Christmas Party

We'll be holding a Beatles themed Christmas party on Dec 19. We have live entertainment coffe, PG Tips tea and traditional English Christmas Pudding as well a live entertainment.

A live band will play Christmas Carols in the style of the Beatles.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the details.

A splendid time is guaranteed for all.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:52 AM
Sage

Tickets are now available for the Christmas Party.

A live band will play Christmas carols in the style of The Beatles. Prior to that, there will be a Beatles Jam or open mic where several of our very talented members will perform either Christmas songs or Beatles songs.

Traditional English Christmas pudding will be served along with coffee and, of course, PG Tips tea.

Please call me at 352-272-0724 or e-mail me at drwinstonoboogiejr@gmail.com for tickets or more information.

"A Splendid Time Is Guaranteed For All"
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:08 AM

What is the price?
Thanks.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Sage

Will there be dinner or potluck?
Old 11-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Sage

The price is $12.00 per person.

There will be entertainment by a band playing 20 Christmas Carols in the style of The Beatles with a few other Beatles songs and Christmas songs.

There will also be a Beatles Jam in which different members of the club will perform either Christmas songs or Beatles songs.

Bring your own snacks and beverages.

We will serving Traditional English Christmas Pudding, coffee, and PG Tips tea.

Old 11-21-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
We'll be holding a Beatles themed Christmas party on Dec 19. We have live entertainment coffe, PG Tips tea and traditional English Christmas Pudding as well a live entertainment.

A live band will play Christmas Carols in the style of the Beatles.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the details.

A splendid time is guaranteed for all.
The Beatles Christmas Party is always the highlight of the season.

There is no way I would miss this!

A great time to be had by all!

Visit by sleigh, or car!
Old 11-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Sage

Thanks for the kind words. I know that you have attended our events before and you know how much fun they are. This one will be no exceptions.

A splendid time a guaranteed for all.

Interestingly, another band will be performing the same songs the night before our event and tickets are $28.00 for that show. Our musicians are easily as good as those and we will also have the Beatle Jam and Christmas pudding. All for $12.00 which the other show will not have.

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.