Come play/learn BACKGAMMON!

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2017, 04:51 AM
Default Come play/learn BACKGAMMON!

Backgammon Club gives you 3 opportunities a week to play. We teach newbies, coach players who haven't played for years, play side games, tournaments, have fun! Come join in. All levels quite welcome. Wednesdays at 9, Chula Vista; Thursdays at 5 at Laurel Manor and Saturdays at 8:30 am, Laurel Manor. Friendly group. Come play when you can.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:14 PM

Thanks for the information. My husband and I just purchased a home in the Village of Duval and will be moving there at the end of March. I love Backgammon, but haven't played in years. I look forward to joining your club once we settle in!
Old 02-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Veteran member

My wife and I are moving down in two weeks and one of the clubs I wanted to find was Backgammon. I've played a long time for the last umpteen years it's been only against computer games and phone apps. I'd like to play against (and talk with) live humans for a change! Definitely looking forward to this!

By the way, are boards provided or do I bring my ancient and cheap little portable board? I hope it still has all the pieces!
Closed Thread

Tags
play, manor, laurel, backgammon, wednesdays

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.