FBI National Academy

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2015, 09:47 AM
Default FBI National Academy

With all the retired cops here in The Villages I knew there were quite a few who were graduates of the National Academy. In checking the online directory I found twenty-five listed as Villages residents, four as Leesburg residents and three in Lady Lake. This doesn’t even take into account those graduates living here who have not changed their address with the association.

Of the above, how many of you would be interested in starting a FBINAA Club? The club would also be open to the retired agents of the FBI. Should you like to be included, please send me a Private Message with your email address and I will compile a list of interested graduates and agents. Include the name of your prior agency and session number. Once I determine if the level of interest is sufficient, I will schedule an informal meeting at a location to be determined.

For those of you on TOTV wondering what the FBINA is, let me explain. The National Academy is a ten-week residential command college run by the FBI at their training facility in Quantico, VA. In order to attend, the candidate has to be a sworn law enforcement officer of the rank of Lieutenant, or above, from a Municipal, County, State, Federal, or International agency. Less than 1% of all officers are afforded the opportunity to attend the academy. For additional information you can go to:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/training/national-academy

Rich
150th Session
Old 09-03-2015, 01:21 PM

Old 09-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Platinum member

Sent you a P.M.
Old 09-03-2015, 05:59 PM

I would be interested, however, I am not a full time resident. My wife and I own a home in Mission Hills and visit occasionly throughout the year. I attend the 152 session, September 1989. Please keep me posted.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Default Fbinaa

Greta idea, I am interested Tom Donohoe
166th session

Let me know how to reach you.
Closed Thread

Tags
academy, fbi, national, graduates, agents, residents, address, villages, club, retired, agency, attend, session, interested, run, facility, training, totv, wondering, determined, meeting, location, quantico, fbina, residential

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.