Need email computer help please re: emails

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2016, 11:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Need email computer help please re: emails

Yesterday my email disappeared off the desk top. I know I can access it through Century Link, but that is a real pain and my other half would never be bothered.

So what I need is to get my email back on my desk top so that he and I can open it and work in it without going through Century Link website. I know there are some computer egg heads out there, so please help me connect with the world again. Thank you ..............

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 12-24-2016, 11:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Windows or Apple?
If Windows, go to the email website, in the upper left corner you will see a symbol, and the address of the website in one box. Right click in the box, select COPY, minimize the window (right side of tool bar), then on your desktop, right click and select PASTE. You should now have a link directly to your email.
Hope this helps, Merry Christmas.
Old 12-24-2016, 12:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Windows or Apple?
If Windows, go to the email website, in the upper left corner you will see a symbol, and the address of the website in one box. Right click in the box, select COPY, minimize the window (right side of tool bar), then on your desktop, right click and select PASTE. You should now have a link directly to your email.
Hope this helps, Merry Christmas.
Thanks for the quick response, will have to work with it because right now I am not getting some of your symbols. But thanks for the very kind thought.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 12-24-2016, 09:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

MA, send me a PM, and lets see if we can get together to fix your PC.

Tags
email, century, link, computer, top

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.