problem with downloading photo

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Default problem with downloading photo

I want to advertise an item for sale but could not include a photo. A window popped up saying 'upload URL might be wrong or doesn't exist.' Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to Tsalla Apopka

Many forums won't let you upload a photo directly. They want the photo uploaded to another website like the cloud, pBase or Flickr. At that site you can copy the url (the address of that photo) from the line at the top of Internet Explorer and paste that address into the popup here.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:53 PM

I don't even know how you got to that point as I have placed an item for sale prior and had no problem but know the button to begin the process seems to be gone. Do you have any suggestions? I have watched the instructional video and the screens do not match. Maybe the video would help you though.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcR View Post
I want to advertise an item for sale but could not include a photo. A window popped up saying 'upload URL might be wrong or doesn't exist.' Any suggestions? Thanks.

Where is this photo currently at? (your pc? phone? camera? website?)
Old 10-27-2016, 06:49 PM
Sage

This site is very fussy about the size of the picture file. If it's too large, you get error messages, or it just doesn't finish downloading. Try reducing the size of the picture file.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:00 AM

I am getting the exact same message!! So frustrating-I've tried my Macbook Pro, ipad. I've reduced the size of my photo and only trying to load one. I've also tried Safari browser and Chrome. the message "the url might be wrong or doesn't exist " I have several items to sell..... Please someone help. I know how to do these things-have no problem uploading to Craigs List. I may have to embed a ling to that site.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by designer14 View Post
I am getting the exact same message!! So frustrating-I've tried my Macbook Pro, ipad. I've reduced the size of my photo and only trying to load one. I've also tried Safari browser and Chrome. the message "the url might be wrong or doesn't exist " I have several items to sell..... Please someone help. I know how to do these things-have no problem uploading to Craigs List. I may have to embed a ling to that site.
I think they are back end issues with the site. Why not just post URL's to your images?
Closed Thread

Tags
photo, url, upload, popped, wrong

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.