Website design

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2015, 08:31 AM
Default Website design

Is there anyone on the forum who knows anything about setting up a website? I can pretty much maintain one once it is set up, but am woefully ignorant about how to get one started. I have purchased the domain name and have signed up with Pow Web. That's about as far as I seem to be able to go.

I would be glad to hire someone to set it up for me, or to assist me in setting it up. If anyone is interested, please PM me.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:51 PM

I think Vista Print does this ....check it out.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:15 PM

I used GoDaddy to buy my domain name and create my website. If you go to Home you'll see the website I created for our book program for kids in our surrounding counties who frequent food banks. We are trying to help put books in the hands of kids in poverty.
I didn't have a ton of money to spend as we are strictly volunteer driven and was very pleased with not only the variety of themes to choose from, but most importantly, their tech support team. Within days of launching my site (which took just a few days to create), someone from GoDaddy was on the phone asking if I had encountered any problems and were there things I wanted to do that I couldn't figure out. For FREE, they walked me through some of the more technical features they support. I'm totally pleased with them and their service. I can update my pages as often as I want - all simple to create and publish.
Best of luck to you.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:38 PM

I recommend WordPress.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.