Best Place to Buy Furniture to Furnish Rental??

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2017, 09:16 PM
Default Best Place to Buy Furniture to Furnish Rental??

Where is the best place to buy furniture to furnish a short term rental? Thanks
Old 04-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by May5zip View Post
Estate Sales, Bargains and Treasures, and garage sales! Great places to buy everything you need (if you have the time)...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 04:42 AM
Gold member

You can get great buys right here on TOTV.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:02 AM

Neerlee New Furnishing!
Old 04-14-2017, 11:53 AM

Bargains and Blessings on 301 in Wildwood--lots of quality furniture for low prices! And you would be helping out a worthy cause--the Helping Hands ministry that provides housing for people in need.
Old 04-14-2017, 12:09 PM
Gold member

Dudleys auction house, every thursday, Inverness....
Old 04-14-2017, 07:38 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by terimquick View Post
Bargains and Blessings on 301 in Wildwood--lots of quality furniture for low prices! And you would be helping out a worthy cause--the Helping Hands ministry that provides housing for people in need.
And, "Our Mother's Attic" which is just one block down. They often have very nice used furniture.

I furnished my entire house over a two week period to get it ready for renting, and got everything either through TOTV classifieds, yard sales or craigslist. It can be done! Now, if you want to just walk into a furniture store, point and hand over your credit card, many people use Rooms To Go in Ocala or Babettes in Leesburg.

Good luck!

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 08-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Does either the Mothers Attic or Bargains and Blessings deliver the furniture? If not, how have gotten the furniture to your rental. We are looking to do the same thing next month.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer View Post
Neerlee New Furnishing!
Neerlee New went out of business last month. I recommended them on another thread and someone else noticed on their website they had closed in July.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Veteran member

IMO if you want it to look new, fresh and modern and a great value, ....City Furniture. Furnished our whole house there an we are very happy.

Old 08-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Gold member
Default Suggestions to you and to others

Quote:
Originally Posted by May5zip View Post
Short term rental-I assume you are looking for cheap.
The Baptist thrift store on Citizens Blvd-behind Rt 441 Leesburg has all kinds of stuff including plenty of furniture-you never know what you will find. They do not charge tax so immediately you save 7%. They will deliver. ????? I think it is like $25.

We've bought several items from the Amish Furniture Store off route 301. That shopping center has the save a lot grocery and a post office. While you are there there is a large antique place. The Amish place has better quality real wood furniture and if you see a piece you like, you can buy it off the floor or if you want a different wood, darker, lighter finish or bigger or smaller-THEY CAN GET IT MADE FOR YOU.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierPa View Post
IMO if you want it to look new, fresh and modern and a great value, ....City Furniture. Furnished our whole house there an we are very happy.
City Furniture has been discussed on this website many times, you're the first I've seen that didn't report a bad experience. Consider yourself lucky. Personally, if the OP wants brand new furniture, at a good price and delivered in about 3 days, go to Badcock Furniture in Wildwood Shopping Center on 301. It's the same center as the post office and ACE Hardware.

City Furniture sales people have bad attitude

City Furniture Day 1

Horrible Experience with City Furniture

City Furniture experience - yuck

City Furniture
Old 08-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
City Furniture has been discussed on this website many times, you're the first I've seen that didn't report a bad experience. Consider yourself lucky. Personally, if the OP wants brand new furniture, at a good price and delivered in about 3 days, go to Badcock Furniture in Wildwood Shopping Center on 301. It's the same center as the post office and ACE Hardware.

City Furniture sales people have bad attitude

City Furniture Day 1

Horrible Experience with City Furniture

City Furniture experience - yuck

City Furniture
I've read them all and have every right to share my positive experiences as well. If we needed to furnish another home again, they have earned our repeat business and would use them again. Absolutely the best value and variety and most is in stock for delivery within 2 days. We are so happy and we furnished our entire home and patio using City Furniture. The Developer uses them for all their models and lifestyle homes as well so they must not be all bad.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Sage

Nucky likes them too (I think).
Old 08-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierPa View Post
I've read them all and have every right to share my positive experiences as well. If we needed to furnish another home again, they have earned our repeat business and would use them again. Absolutely the best value and variety and most is in stock for delivery within 2 days. We are so happy and we furnished our entire home and patio using City Furniture. The Developer uses them for all their models and lifestyle homes as well so they must not be all bad.
No one said you didn''t have the right, what would of been beneficial to all is to have said in your post something like "I know there are several negative reviews about City Furniture and I decided to give them another chance since they are located inside TV. We had them furnish our rental and they did a great job. Everything was delivered perfectly, the correct items and on schedule and I would have no problem using them again".

Just imagine I hadn't made my post, the OP might have taken your suggestion and decided to search their name for themselves. Then all the negative threads come to light. What do you think the OP would of done, probably discard your recommendation and gone onto the next.
Closed Thread

Tags
furnish, furniture, rental, buy, place

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.