Chuck Farrell Does It Again!!!

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2017, 02:57 PM
Sage
Default Chuck Farrell Does It Again!!!

The last time Chuck's rep came out to look at my A/C, he said it was working ok but it was getting close to needing to be replaced. I agreed it had one foot on the banana peel and one foot in the coffin so we decided it was best to have replaced it the winter time. I sure didn't want the old one to break in the dead of summer.

Someone I know used Sunshine A/C and was quoted a price of $5071 with a $500 gas rebate. Chuck quoted me $3562 with a new thermometer along with the same $500 rebate from TECO. WOW - I saved $1500. I also got a better unit.

They came yesterday and did a terrific job. Rich/Chris were so meticulous when they worked and were exceptionally good about cleaning up after themselves, (a sign for any good worker).

I personally would never go to another A/C person as
Chuck was always reasonable and gave me honest advice. Another great job from Chuck!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 02-22-2017, 03:01 PM
Sage

Did you get the same exact unit? Same SEER? $1500.00 difference seems out of line- hope you didn't get a Goodman.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
The last time Chuck's rep came out to look at my A/C, he said it was working ok but it was getting close to needing to be replaced. I agreed it had one foot on the banana peel and one foot in the coffin so we decided it was best to have replaced it the winter time. I sure didn't want the old one to break in the dead of summer.

Someone I know used Sunshine A/C and was quoted a price of $5071 with a $500 gas rebate. Chuck quoted me $3562 with a new thermometer along with the same $500 rebate from TECO. WOW - I saved $1500. I also got a better unit.

They came yesterday and did a terrific job. Rich/Chris were so meticulous when they worked and were exceptionally good about cleaning up after themselves, (a sign for any good worker).

I personally would never go to another A/C person as
Chuck was always reasonable and gave me honest advice. Another great job from Chuck!

Hi 2B,

That's who we have, too. Mr. Boomer really likes their work. I am so glad we found them. We heard about Chuck Farrell from one of our neighbors.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:39 PM

We used Chuck as well. He would not take our money for something he felt we didn't need. Provided us with a recommended work around. What a terrific company. Would recommend them in a heart beat.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
Did you get the same exact unit? Same SEER? $1500.00 difference seems out of line- hope you didn't get a Goodman.
No. American Standard, (Trane), 2.5 ton, seer 17. Reason is Chuck doesn't mark up his product as some of the big companies.

The other person got a 2 ton, seer 14, Carrier.

I got a better unit with a higher efficiency rating. 10 year warranty with 1 year labor.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 02-22-2017, 04:12 PM
Sage

Thanx- Chuck is on my list ,too
Old 02-22-2017, 06:37 PM

We'll 2nd Chuck Farrell too. They use American Standard or Trane. They are owned by the same company now, and rated at the top in Consumer Reports. We have had Mike work on our AC twice, and they will not sell, and install anything you do not need. We will not use anyone else for our heating/AC needs.
Closed Thread

Tags
chuck, bigapplause, a/c, foot, job

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.