Vertical Blind Murals

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Eternal Member
Default Vertical Blind Murals

We are looking to replace our vertical blinds at the lanai sliding door. We thought about going with a color but I am wondering if any blind place has a mural when the blinds are shut. For example - a beach scene, a fall foliage scene, a mountain scene, etc.

I dd find a place that has sport logos but the wife quickly nixed a NY Giant logo

Has anyone seen this type a mural blind during their search for blinds in TV?

I did find a regular drape in Walter Drake that could fit my need if I rigged the sliders across the top but I am looking for a vertical blind that will do it. I think it would be classier.

Thanks,
Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Check out T&D pools. Their website has murals that are made from sun screening material. Don't know if they are completely opaque but take a look.

http://www.scenicscreens.us/
Old 07-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Sage

Those screens at T&D are really kind of nice. You can see them displayed in the store near the pool in the back of the shop. Not sure if they come in a roll down blind. When we stop in to have the spa water checked I generally explore the store and found those screens last visit.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.